What does a great Technical Support Specialist do?
You will work directly with customers and have an opportunity to
troubleshoot remote deposit and digital check scanner products. You
will have frequent contact with external customers, vendors, and
internal team members. You will support high call volume caseloads
and will have an opportunity to ensure a customer experience and
For internal purposes, the business title for this position is
Contact Center Tech Specialist.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you can look forward to:
- Providing escalation level technical support.
- Responding to inquiries that are highly complex in nature and
- Supporting application, IT hardware and software products.
- Handling problem recognition, research, isolation, and
- Ownership of issue resolution and coordination with external
resources to include but not limited to product development as well
as external software and hardware partners.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Experience installing and troubleshooting software or
- High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience providing support via remote desktop
- Knowledge of firewalls and drivers
Who We Are:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.