Clinical Sales Representative
Company: Quipt Home Medical
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job SummaryDescriptionWe are a
local medical equipment company that is a rapidly growing leader in
the provision of clinical respiratory equipment and service to
patients is seeking a highly-motivated, energetic and experienced
individual to become part of our organization.You'll be a valuable
team member working with top physicians in the sleep, cardiac and
respiratory market to accomplish sales goals and increase awareness
and education of Respiratory Failure and other respiratory related
diseases. In this exciting and unique sales role, you will be
responsible for sales and education of respiratory equipment to
meet the needs of both physicians and patients.Job
Requirements/ Work Experience:
Proven sales success, medical or pharmaceutical sales experience
required. A respiratory therapist degree/licenses and experience
with respiratory/sleep background a huge plus, but not
required.To be immediately and seriously considered for
this dynamic sales opportunity, you must have the
- Present and sell company products and services to current and
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity,
closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special
developments, information, or feedback gathered through field
activity to appropriate company staff.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade
- Coordinate with company staff to accomplish the work required
to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Candidates should have 2 plus years of medical, clinical, or
pharmaceutical sales experience or clinical experience as a
respiratory therapist in a hospital, facility or homecare
- Strong pharmaceutical, medical supply, medical services, or
medical device background would be an ideal fit
- Respiratory/Sleep sales experience is a major plus
- Professional Appearance, Positive Attitude and Excellent
Communication Skills with a HIGHLY ENERGETIC SALES
- Able to pass a background check upon hire
EOEJob Type: Full-time
- Competitive pay rates.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Vehicle allowance.
Keywords: Quipt Home Medical, Marietta , Clinical Sales Representative, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!