Class A Team Truck Driver - Great Home Time No Touch
Company: Ryder System
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Stop your job search!
Now hiring for immediate openings for Class A Team drivers, and
want you to join our team in Marietta, GA!
Ca ll Carolina at (786)
to ? ?(786)
"Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination
About the position:
- Compensation: Averaging $1,500/week
- Quality Home Time: Home every other day and
- Team Position
- $5000 Sign on Bonus
- No Touch Freight
- Trailer type: Reefer, 2018 & newer
- Additional Benefits: Low turnover! More home
time than normal team position! Manual transmission trucks!
- Full Time: Comprehensive benefit package –
Health, Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance as well as 401k
matching and stock purchase plan.
- Employee Discounts:
- Thousands of dollars off new car purchases!! BMW, Jeep,
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, GM & more!
- Up to 22% off monthly wireless bill and discounts on select
wireless devices! (Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint)
- Discounts on Goodyear, Bridgestone and Firestone tires and well
as other auto care!
- Discounts on Samsung electronics and Electrolux, Frigidaire and
- Exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours,
Broadway and Vegas shows & more!
- Save up to 50% on flowers, gift baskets and jewelry to that
special someone ?
- Premiere status with United Airlines and Up to 70% off on over
150,000 hotels and resorts worldwide!
We Value our Drivers
and their Referrals.
Currently offering a $1,500 Referral Bonus for every
driver that starts.
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and
your safety through this pandemic is our top priority. We have
implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal
protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America
- Bluetooth hands-free devices permitted
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, appliances,
electronics, and cars
- PTO beginning in first year
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you
up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide.
If your truck is down, you still get paid.
- Be the captain of your ship – we trust you to make decisions to
keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver
- Travel companion policy – need to bring a family member on the
road with you? They’re our family too and because we know pets are
family, this policy extends to them as well. *Select locations
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver & employee appreciation events
- Driver of the Year program
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on
safety, support, trust, and respect.
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer,
management, and beyond.
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust.
Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a
We develop, take care of, and cultivate long-term
Start with Ryder –Retire with Ryder
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years,
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years,
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations
policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be
required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a
commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT
Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws,
regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading
of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status
as a qualified individual with disability.
Posted Date 1 month ago (5/5/2021
Requisition ID 2021-98400
Primary State/Province GA
Primary City MARIETTA
Employment Type Regular-Full
Position Code 0601
Keywords: Ryder System, Marietta , Class A Team Truck Driver - Great Home Time No Touch, Other , MARIETTA, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!