Project Management - Advisor
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The Project Manager - Advisor can expect the following:
- Manages client implementations and conversions for
large/technical custom implementations.
- Develops, coordinates, and executes implementation/ conversion
project plans, task schedules and resource activities to ensure
on-time and effective project delivery.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance
revenue and improve product efficiency.
Interface with other First Data departments to generate and
offer appropriate solutions.
- Interprets and communicates First Data services and First Data
products to clients, sales, and vendors.
- At times will be responsible for gathering client requirements
for software development that will support the client
- Provides client consultative input on First Data product and
- Driving complex, high priority implementations projects or
component phases of larger programs.
- Requires little guidance and supervision from management.
- Ability to work with a broad network of resources to resolve
- Resolves most issues and only refers most-complex matters to
- Identifying opportunities to streamline procedures enhance
revenue and improve product efficiency
- Adhere to CIMS Governance for all assigned projects.
- Interpreting and communicating Fiserv services and Fiserv
products to clients, sales, and vendors.
- Providing client consultative input on Fiserv product and
- At times, coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental,
cross-company teams that is responsible for all aspects of an
implementation, project or conversion, from initiation to
Insuring project methodologies, project delivery processes, and
implementation management processes are followed. This includes
managing and driving project schedule, risk and issue management,
and scope change management
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Strong understanding of business processes and functions.
- 5-7 years of Fiserv system experience or relevant payment
- 4+ years of project management experience and the ability to
work independently with little management guidance
- Strong MS Office Experience required
- Strong understanding of Fiserv, Money Network products,
process, and functionality
- Strong organizational Skills and attention to detail
- Identifies and drives operational improvements, development
interests, trends, business reset opportunities and process
- Facilitates all necessary communication to address relevant
unknowns, evaluations, changes, non-compliance incidences, issues,
problems and threats to delivery
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external
- Moderate level of understanding of the CMS (Card Management
System) program parameters
- Ability to build CMS client programs preferred
- Experience using CIMS Project Management application
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Associates degree is Required. Bachelor's degree is preferred
or relevant work experience
- Previous experience with Sales Force is preferred
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Marietta , Project Management - Advisor, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!