PART TIME Production Worker
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Atlanta Cheesecake Company LLC (ACC) is a leader in the dessert
industry producing innovative, eye-appealing, mouth-watering
products of the highest quality for the best possible price.
We are seeking Production Workers who
are responsible for executing assembly
line tasks in a manufacturing setting.
- Assembly line work consisting of decorating, packaging, cutting
- Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift, 5 days a week.
Great opportunity for overtime!
- Use various machines and hand tools to complete work.
- Use basic mathematics (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Follow Plant General Manufacturing Procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Constant repetitive motion that will include the use of wrists,
hands, and or fingers.
- Work that primarily involves standing for prolonged periods of
- Occasional work that includes moving objects up to 50lbs.
- Constant tasks that will require moving self from one location
to another, ascending or descending stairs/ramps, bending, and
stooping in various environments that may include small or enclosed
- Exposure to high and low temperatures.
- Exposure to noisy environments.
- Weekends off!
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Paid Time Off
- Cross-training exposure to higher paying roles if
- Health insurance plans, inclusive to additional supplemental
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k- Company gives 3% EVEN if you do not contribute - we help
you build your retirement savings!
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Marietta , PART TIME Production Worker, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!