Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse (ICU RN), Georgia
Company: Triage Staffing
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse (ICU RN) Georgia
Start Date: 5/5/2021
Shift Details: 12H Nights ( 7:00 PM-7:00 AM )
hours per week
for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Georgia license
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the
state's labor laws.
Keywords: Triage Staffing, Marietta , Travel Intensive Care Unit Nurse (ICU RN), Georgia, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!