Production Operator II
Posted on: June 2, 2021
What does a great (Production Operator II) do?
- Complete competence and understanding of processes and ensures
that all customer orders are shipped correctly.
- Assist with training and development to new and existing
employees to cultivate high performing teams.
- Notifies Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions, IT outages
or challenges that are impeding production.
- Ensures that all safety related concerns are communicated and
- Follows operating equipment according to procedures.
- Follows safety measures required for job requirements at all
- Keeps area clean and organized at all times follows 6S
- Communicates any performance concerns to production
- Identify process improvements and effectively communicate them
- Lead projects that drives efficiency and/or financial
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Strong communication and leadership skills Ability to work on
feet for 8-10 hours and/or the duration of scheduled
shift. Ability to lift 50lbs. Ability to bend, reach,
twist, push, pull daily Ability to work in a fast-paced
environment Ability to
learn functionality of process equipment
Must be able to multi-task
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Must have fork Lift Experience
- Ability to use a computer (MS Outlook and MS Excel)
- Minimum of one year in warehouse/inventory control
Keywords: Fiserv, Marietta , Production Operator II, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!