Posted on: June 2, 2021
What does a great Learning Facilitator
You will support the knowledge, skills and productivity of the
organization’s associates by delivering engaging classroom
instruction, facilitation and administration in new hire and skill
improvement knowledge sessions for contact center associates, as
well as assisting in the design and development of knowledge
resources and content used, based on business needs.
As a learning facilitator you can look forward to facilitating
many courses are several weeks long and can occur during day or
evening shifts and/or on weekends. You will collaborate with peers
in the Recruiting and Operations groups and help mold and develop
the success of new employees!
You’re the kind of person who loves to -
Facilitate leadership, management, or non-technical skills
training courses for internal or external clients. Use needs
assessment tools to determine efficiency of proposed training
programs. Ensures the creation or successful management of design
and development of high-quality, effective, targeted education and
other interventions that help address the specific root causes of
human performance gaps. Interacts with functional organizations to
develop specifications for communications. Performs Program Impact
Analysis, Return on Investment (ROI) Program Evaluation, and is
responsible for program measures. May compile scorecard. Provide
monthly program management support for program roll out. Manage
vendor relations. Point of contact for scheduling. Interface for
LMS. Data collection for curriculum deployment.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in addition to proven experience in training
- 4+ years facilitating job related training programs that
include products, systems and interaction skills in a service
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and familiarity with
instructional design concepts.
- Experience facilitating educational courses with varied methods
and environments (OJT, virtual, classroom, etc.).
- Demonstrated strong skills in dealing with participants,
partners, internal customers and teammates in relevant and positive
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Able to
navigate SharePoint sites and content.
- Demonstrated experience with learning new software, processes,
regulations, and other content in order to deliver training on
Preferred qualifications for
- 2+ years in Bank or Financial Institution
- Skill with delivering constructive feedback and a genuine real
passion for the growth and development of others.
- Stays up to date with current learning and development trends,
models, methods, and techniques.
- Flexible and calm under pressure; able to adapt to changing
conditions like classroom equipment failures, system outages and
other unforeseen challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Advanced group facilitation skills (lecture, self-paced
learning, discovery, motivation) and classroom management
- Practices exemplary trust and integrity; can be relied upon to
perform all duties and find solutions to challenges with or without
close supervision or immediate assistance.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Fiserv, Marietta , Learning Facilitator, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!