What does a great Solutions Architect do for Fiserv?
A Solutions Architect is responsible for validating the logical
models, ensuring standards, driving consolidation of redundant
data, and enforcing the strategic vision through data models. The
Architect role has an in-depth understanding of both our business
capabilities and how it aligns to our enterprise data models.
Partners with Enterprise Architecture to consult on and develop
domain models. Consults with project teams and functional units on
the design of important projects or services. consults with
business leadership on the design of systems and projects. May
consult with leadership on emerging technologies.
You’re the kind of person who can:
• Lead system integrations for both internal facing and external
facing systems/applications with SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and
correlate Application/System User Accounts to Identity Cubes within
• Work with Application Teams to identify, aggregate and
correlate Application/System Entitlements to Applications/Systems
and Identity Cubes within SailPoint
• Develop and configuration experience of SailPoint’s various
modules (e.g. audit, compliance, lifecycle, service account)
• Design, Test and Troubleshoot Custom System/Application
Connectors within SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Ensure Audit and other requested information is provided
within a timely manner
• Drive global standardization efforts across the firm
You are the kind of person who can:
• Act as team lead for small matrixed teams of architects and
• Develos enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM
platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS
• Support the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform
solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS
• Design solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform
including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of
applications for authentication and authorization.
• Collect and analyzes the project's information requirements
and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
• Prepare estimates for projects assigned.
• Evaluate the information collected through task analysis,
business process, surveys and workshops.
• Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications
documents, including workflows, processes, client requirements, and
• Provide advisement to the development team during the
development stage of implementation to meet the client's business
and information needs.
• Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as
well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
• Act as a strategic partner with our client’s IT team to
influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical
standards to address information requirements.
• Identify requirements for access management, separation of
duties, integrity, quality, audit, and lineage; including driving
and developing new identity access management guidelines.
• Prepare presentations and deliverables.
• Coordinate with the groups who test, validate, evaluate new
applications and functions to ensure information adheres to
requirements and business needs.
Minimum Qualifications For Consideration:
Bachelors degree or high school diploma/GED
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with integrating business
applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in
SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning,
access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration,
compliance and user administration, authentication & authorization
(SSO & MFA).
Specific activities include:
Minimum of one year gathering requirements
Minimum of one year designing the application, (Technology and
o Configuring/customizing the tool
o Change management
o Working with teams to re-architect environments and
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent hands on Knowledge on - SailPoint IIQ
• Must have a background of on-boarding application into
• Solid Java with SailPoint IIQ skills
• Experience creating custom workflows and forms with Java for
SailPoint Identity IIQ
• Experience includes being involved with 2 or more SailPoint
Identity Access Management Implementations as an Architect or an
• Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal
skills are required.
• A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to
• Ability to think creatively, highly driven and
• Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• You must be able to develop relationships across the
organization, working cross functionally to get results.
• Familiarity with AWS a plus
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.