Advancement Services Coordinator
Company: Life University Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Advancement Services Coordinator
Life University is looking for a dynamic and innovative individual
to serve as the Advancement Services Coordinator. This position
serves as the lead staff member responsible for processing gifts,
donor acknowledgments, and varied financial reports, and maintains
and enhances stewardship programs. The Advancement Services
Coordinator has significant responsibilities in the areas of data
and gift entry to ensure that all cash gifts, stock donations, and
pledges are accurately recorded in the Raisers Edge database and
reconciled with the Financial Office. This position also provides
administrative support and assistance to the University Advancement
department by answering and directing phone calls, assists in data
entry and other duties as requested.
1. Handle all duties relative to processing recording and
acknowledging gifts in the Raisers Edge.
2. Coordinate and prioritize day-to-day gift processing activities
and ensure accurate processing of checks, credit cards, and
electronic funds transfers for unrestricted and restricted gifts
and stewardship of gifts.
3. Processes data sets from Blackbaud Net Community (BBNC) which
include online donations, participant set up, profile updates and
4. Handles highly sensitive information and maintains strict
confidentiality on all materials handled. Adheres to established
University and departmental data integrity standards.
5. Reconcile batches with Raisers Edge and prepare batches for
6. Produce and distribute accurate receipts, gift acknowledgement
letters and tribute notifications for every gift within a
designated benchmarked timeframe for Institutional Advancement and
the Office of the President and maintain appropriate internal
documentation for the University.
7. Coordinates quarterly updates of acknowledgement letter
templates including drafting new copy.
8. Interact professionally with LIFE's donors to give gratitude
while securing confidential gift information.
9. Communicate with Director of Advancement Services to ensure
accurate processing of gifts and to ensure financial integrity and
10. Communicate with Database Administrator and Finance Department
to resolve technical problems or adjustments that must be made to
ensure accurate processing of gifts.
11. Work with Director of Advancement Services and Database
Administrator to develop and maintain procedures manual for usage
of Raisers Edge as it relates to the Advancement Division.
12. Coordinate bi-weekly employee payroll deductions with Payroll
Supervisor, reconcile batches for posting.
13. Process special handling of non-routine deposits.
14. Record donor pledges in Raisers Edge and maintain all pledge
files. Track outstanding pledges and produce pledge reminder
letters to donors and reports as appropriate. Adjust gifts and
pledges as directed by the VP or Director of Advancement
15. Implement and coordinate donor stewardship programs. Identify
best practices at other organizations for stewardship planning and
operation. Work with Advancement Division to develop and implement
stewardship strategies that strengthen long-term relationships with
donors at various recognition levels.
16. Ensure that details of stewardship plans are compiled and
communicated to all involved parties, and that the plan is
documented, implemented and included in the moves management
17. Develop and maintain stewardship efforts in Raisers Edge; track
information, monitor activity and produce reports.
18. Coordinate stewardship information listed in University-wide
publications and on the website.
19. Log prospect and donor news, communication and information into
Raisers Edge records. Verify and update biographical data in
Raisers Edge as provided by Development Officers, constituents
information on checks and/or correspondence to ensure the accuracy
of the database.
20. Assist with database projects as needed.
21. Provide all aspects of administrative support for departmental
operations, including but not limited to answering phone calls and
providing information of the programs within the department.
1. A B.S. degree in Business Administration or the equivalent is
2. Must have one (1) to three (3) years of experience in gift
processing and strong Raisers Edge usage including queries, exports
and reporting skills.
3. Collaborative work style to support the Advancement needs for
Keywords: Life University Inc, Marietta , Advancement Services Coordinator, Other , marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!