Loss Prevention Investigator
Company: Six Flags, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Conduct procedural and financial audits
- Conduct internal and external theft investigations
- Shoplifting apprehension
- Take statements from witnesses and individuals involved in
policy violation or violation of the law
- Writing reports on incidents that occur on property
- Coordinating with all Departments/Management on Resource
- Speak with guests and parents of juvenile offenders
- Coordinating with local, state, and federal law enforcement
agencies as required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, nights,
weekends, and most holidays
- Able to work 40+ hours per week during summer operation
- Available for limited hours during the spring and fall
- Able to work in all weather conditions (heat, cold, rain,
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to sit, stand, and walk for extended period of time
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Six Flags, Inc., Marietta , Loss Prevention Investigator, Other , marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!