Company: Holbrook of Woodstock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Opened in January 2021, Holbrook is unlike any other
property in Woodstock, Georgia. With nearly 300 apartment homes and
cottages for lease, this upscale active adult community is
unequalled in design, amenities and programs.
The Concierge is a critical touch point for all
visitors, guests and residents at the community. In other words,
this position is where "inspiring wonder" starts at the Holbrook!
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide a positive
and professional first impression and resort-level service
experience. The Concierge reports to the Experience Director and
works with the management staff to ensure prompt responses to
guests' inquiries and immediate escalation of any issues/areas of
concerns to the appropriate party (or parties).
Key responsibilities include:
- Greet residents and guests warmly and professionally and offer
- Arrange services for residents (transportation, restaurant,
conference or catering reservations, event tickets, etc.).
- Provide directions for residents and guests.
- Responsible for managing front office operations, and overall
appearance of lobby, living room, and portico ensuring proper
organization and tidiness resulting in positive curb appeal and
- Monitor refreshments throughout the day to ensure they are
readily available to guests and residents.
- Receive both external and internal calls and properly
communicate messages to appropriate associates, residents, or
- Receive, and promptly respond to, inquiries and requests made
by visitors, residents, families and associates.
- Monitor the electronic visitor log system.
- Support the Marketing team as needed, e.g., provide a
high-level overview of campus information in response to inquiries;
take thorough messages for marketing team using inquiry cards and
ensuring prospect messages are received by appropriate staff
- Assist with general office support and clerical duties
including receiving, sorting and distributing mail; ordering,
stocking, and distributing office supplies; photocopying,
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Background check
- Drug screening
- Available to work: weekends
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Retail skills: customer service
Keywords: Holbrook of Woodstock, Marietta , Concierge, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!