Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TRC's client, a leading manufacturer driving innovation and
automation in the CNC industry, is seeking a Production Manager to
join their growing team in Marietta, GA!
- Manage the operational and fiscal
activities of the department to include staffing levels, budgets,
and financial goals.
- Manage order backlog to ensure key metrics are attained on a
daily basis (on-time shipment, yield, utilization, backlog,
and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality
and efficiency of the department.
Direct staff in the development, analysis, and
preparation of reports.
Supervise staff in accordance with company policies
Conduct interviews, hire new staff, and provide
Complete necessary business justification analysis
for additions to the department.
Provide monthly statistical reports on team
productivity and forecasts.
Manage all recurring site reporting requirements, as
well as analysis of site performance data to identify opportunities
- Create SOPs and document systems,
planning criteria and procedures.
- Ensures a high level of internal and external customer
- Partners with the Quality Manager on customer issues to drive
Support the Quality team to ensure quality standards
on product and efficiencies.
annual requirements of audits, such as ISO 9001, and partner with
the Quality Manager on prep and corrective actions.
employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
Responsible for staff scheduling to include work
assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations,
employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees,
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out
of policy operation problems.
Schedule and conduct departmental monthly
Responsible for meeting department productivity and
- Communicates with all levels of the
company on department operations.
- Partners with the VP of Operations and Human Resources on
training compliance and performance progression methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or engineering preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
years of experience in CNC programming.
years of managerial experience in a fast-paced and growth-oriented
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Marietta , Production Manager, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!