Work From Home-Mortgage Loan Processor (Must Have Experience)
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Mortgage Loan ProcessorHours:Flexible (Expectation is to close
24 loans monthly)Salary: $50K + commission and a $10K sign-on
BonusCommission on the low end making $3-5k*Full Health Benefits
Starting Day 1*Position Description:
- The Mortgage Loan Processor provides thorough explanations of
documents required to satisfy conditions, coordinates delivery of
all required documents and foreshadows the entire loan
- The loan processor continues to follow up with the client on
outstanding conditions required and accurately and efficiently
enters, maintains and updates loans in our loan origination
- Perform in-depth analysis of files for submission to
underwriting and closing departments ensuring the required
documentation is received and complete Establish rapport with
borrowers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain system data including status and loan events (receipt
of stipulations, dates and memos) with anticipation of closing each
loan within 30 days.
- Order and review all required 3 party reports.
- Verify all documents and conditions have been met, obtain final
approval sign off by underwriting, and confirm scheduled closing
- Resolve all loan level file issues to assist in funding the
- Manage internal and external expectations on timelines, costs
- Assist with training new employees in the department.
- Follow company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Complete special tasks as assigned by manager as needed.
- Expectation is To close 24 loans monthlySkills:Mortgage,
Mortgage Loan,Mortgage processing, Loan processing, Origination,
Customer serviceTop Skills Details:Loan ProcessingMortgage Loans
OriginationDemonstrated knowledge of the mortgage documents and
- College Degree Preferred. Equivalent Experience in Mortgage
Banking Origination May Be A Substitute
- Experience with FHA & VA Loans
- 3+ Years of Residential Processing Experience Preferred. Other
Relevant Study or Directly Related Work Experience May Be
- Ability to Work Overtime (Especially At The End Of The Month).
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Marietta , Work From Home-Mortgage Loan Processor (Must Have Experience), Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!