At WellStar, we all share common goals. That's what makes us so
successful - and such an integral part of our communities. We want
the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for
our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in
Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the
communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care
models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center has an immediate
opening for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro IMCU,
responsible for implementing the nursing process based on expanded
knowledge and experience.
The Registered Nurse RN Neuro IMCU is a proactive member of an
interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who
ensure that patients, families and significant others receive
individualized high quality, safe patient care.
* Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
* Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
* Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
* Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patient's condition.
* Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
* Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare
personnel or supervise a unit.
* Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
* Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
* Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop
health improvement programs.
* Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
Required Minimum Education
* Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
* Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of
* Must have a current ACLS and BLS card from the American Heart
Association on the first day of employment in position.
Required Minimum Experience
* Experience with direct patient care preferred.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities.
We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and
advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!