JOB DESCRIPTION 1. Customer Satisfaction
• Provide accurate and timely service to customers.
2. Inventory Maintenance
• Retrieve parts from local suppliers when needed.
• Receive and secure delivered items and distribute them to
appropriate bin locations, showroom displays or personnel.
• Keep outside grounds clear of received inventory.
• Select parts from inventory using indicated bin locations,
part numbers and quantities.
• Label, pack and ship parts/packages.
• Assist other stores with inter-branch parts transfers.
• Adhere to department safety practices.
• May assist with inventory cycle count.
• May load and unload equipment.
Desired minimum experience, education and skills required:
Education and Experience:
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent.
• Previous Industry experience desired.
• Experience with the use and care of shipping machines
• Forklift certification a plus.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to understand read and follow verbal and written
• Must be able to multi-task and be detailed orientated with
demonstrated follow through and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• Possess typing and basic computer skills.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Knowledge of parts and inventory control systems helpful.
• Working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common
to equipment operation.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $12-$15/hr