Personal Injury Legal Asst/Case Mgr for Marietta firm (must be BILINGUAL)
Company: Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation Law Firm
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Marietta personal injury Plaintiff's law firm is seeking a
full-time case manager/legal assistant.
1) Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (must be FLUENT)
2) Must have prior experience in personal injury (either
plaintiff-side, defense, or medical)
3) Must have at least a high school diploma or equivalent, and
college education is preferred.
1) Daily client communications by phone
2) Maintain and organize client hard files and computer files
3) Prepare letters of representation, order medical records,
monitor medical treatment, prepare demand, obtain medical
reductions, and assistance to the attorney with litigation
Hours are 9:00am-5:30pm M-F
Paid vacation days each year
Pay is hourly, dependent upon experience ($15-$19/hour)
Health Insurance and 401k offered to all full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Legal Assistant: 1 year (Required)
* Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation Law Firm, Marietta , Personal Injury Legal Asst/Case Mgr for Marietta firm (must be BILINGUAL), Legal , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!