Posted on: November 24, 2022
Our -Marietta, GA -based client is seeking a -Software Engineer.
-This is a direct hire remote position.
If you have worked with .NET Core, and microservices, and want to
be part of a growing team in the healthcare field, this is the
position for you. -
Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along
with salary requirements to Harold Miller at
- The Software Engineer position reports directly to the Director
of Application Engineering.
- Keyresponsibilities of the role include: building software and
services for healthcare engagement, integration ofclinical tools,
and helping identify methods of improving patient
- The Software Engineer will work predominantly on back-end
development of the company's web properties.
- They will interface with UI Engineers and Quality Assurance
Analysists to deliver seamless and highquality applications.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science or related
- An additional 4+ years of professional work experience is
acceptable in lieu of formal degree
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2+ years of software engineering
- Experience with C# .NET or Java (full-stack preferred)
- Experience in building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with public cloud deployment (e.g. Azure, AWS,
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with microservices on .NET Core
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Sitecore
- Experience with SOLR or ElasticSearch
- Experience integrating with SSO systems (e.g. OAuth2,
- Experience with ReactJS
- Proficiency with multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java,
Kotlin, NodeJS, Python)
Keywords: Genuent, Marietta , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!