Software Architect (.NET)
Company: Serve Professionals
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionSoftware Architect (.NET)(Hybrid Onsite Role.
Strictly No Remote)CANDIDATE MUST BE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES12+
Months C2C (Extendable)Important Notes from the Hiring Manager
- This is a hybrid position. Strictly No Remote work.
- Should have experience with large-scale software development
projects spanning across both common service layer teams and
- From Intake Call: Minimum 6-8 years of experience. No Junior
- The manager is looking to do an initial virtual screening with
the candidate and then another interview with the team.Technical
- Technical Degree or related work experience
- Minimum six (6) to eight (8) years of experience
- Significant experience in IT architecture and design
- Experience combining analysis, design, development, and
implementation of large-scale systems
- Development experience with Object-Oriented languages such as
C#, Java (J2EE), Smalltalk, C++, etc.
- Knowledge of Mission-Based TeamsJob Description
- The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation,
maintenance, and management of IT architecture models and their
- They are also required to interpret, use, and apply information
contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business
improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design,
development, enhancement, and maintenance of IT support
- This position requires someone with proven industry experience
working with a significant degree of creativity and
- The Enterprise Architect works with other IT groups in defining
architectures, leading projects that cross-functional agency
systems and other state entities that require coordinating,
planning, and scheduling during project transition, development,
and implementation stages.
- Works under minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for
the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Keywords: Serve Professionals, Marietta , Software Architect (.NET), IT / Software / Systems , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!