Posted on: November 22, 2022
*Job Summary: *
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective
recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of
qualified and capable talent for the organization. The Recruiter
must have some experience in Healthcare Recruiting.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions
and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource
staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary
ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws
and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Marietta, GA 30067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
* Healthcare Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: AICA, Marietta , Recruiter/HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!