Company: First Transit
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Become a First Transit Reservationist! *$10.29 an hour + $2,500
Sign on Bonus!* First things First: Who are we? First Transit Inc.
is a leading provider of public transportation contracting and
management services. For over 60 years, we have supplied precision,
efficiency, innovation, and all-around expertise to both public and
private transportation systems. Today, we operate in 335 locations,
carrying more than 350 million passengers annually throughout the
United States in 39 states, Puerto Rico and Canada. Become a part
of our First Transit team as a Reservationist. We hire individuals
who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you
have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are
looking for you! Reservationist responsibilities include:
- Answers all incoming phone calls promptly and courteously.
- Efficiently receives all ride request information from callers
and repeats all information received to confirm accuracy.
- Records type of service/related information accurately on each
- Establishes rapport and professional confidence level with
passengers and is sensitive to passengers needs.
- Has proficient knowledge of Scheduling System.
- Possesses knowledge of First Transit and “agency” policies and
- Efficiency is demonstrated by average telephone talk time.
- Has excellent knowledge of service area and is proficient in
use of street directory and reverse directory.
- Creates manual trip ticket when system is at capacity and
forwards to scheduler/dispatcher
- Suggests alternatives to passengers if system is at capacity at
a particular time.
- Maintains organized work environment.
- Maintains the highest standard of excellence for subordinates,
company personnel, and all people contacted through personal
appearance and attitude. Reservationist requirements:
- 6 months or more of call center and customer service
- Knowledge of computers
- Experience with filing, data processing
- Familiar with service area
- Able to make sound judgment decisions
- Team-player attitude Benefits We offer $10.29 an hour + $2,500
sign-on bonus and benefits including physical and mental health
initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid
holiday/vacation. Diversity & Inclusion Because we're stronger
together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First.
We're committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working
environment for everyone every day. Professional Advancement Start
here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means
tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence
across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager
Program prepares future leaders at First Transit. Extensive
Training Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and
security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job
efficiency. Community Service & Impact Go where opportunity meets
community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As
the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your
community, you'll have a positive impact on others. We aspire to
have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and
retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Transit, Marietta , Reservationist, Hospitality & Tourism , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!