Company: Krystal - Abblitt Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Cook (Team Member)
- Full-time & Part-Time Positions Available
- Up to $13 an hour
- Great Pay!
- Meal Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Future Leaders Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Closures
- Communicates with restaurant customers, teammates, and managers
in a positive manner.
- Maintains the highest level of "WOW" Hospitality.
- Responsible for prepping all food items to company
- Responsible for holding and storing all food items to follow
food safety guidelines.
- Assist in the front-of-house operations as necessary.
- Assist in unpacking and storing incoming inventory
- Informs restaurant management when any back-of-house equipment
needs service or inventory is needed.
- Responsible for cleaning kitchen and storage areas.
- Responsible for taking out the trash.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining restaurant equipment
to company standards.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the
- Prior to entering the position, the candidate must complete a
- In-store training program completed.
The above-cited duties and responsibilities describe the general
nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties
and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to
perform. Abblitt Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Address: 3520 Earnest Barrett Pkwy Marietta, GA - 30064
Property Description: Atlf-27 - Earnest Barrett Pkwy - Marietta,
Property Number: Atlf-27
Keywords: Krystal - Abblitt Corporation, Marietta , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!