Company: First Transit
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Fleet Service Employee - Servicing CobbLinc Are you committed to
providing the highest levels of quality service? If so, First
Transit wants you! The Fleet Service Employee performs fueling, bus
cleaning, and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
This is a 3rd shift 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM position with workdays
varying First Transit is proud to offer:
- $12.05 hourly pay
- $2,500 sign-on bonus* (*Conditions apply. Offer expires
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and a 401(k) savings
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide!
- A great work environment! As a Fleet Service Employee, your
major responsibilities will be to:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Fleet Service Employee:
- A valid driver's license is required
- Vehicle cleaning, detailing, and fueling experience is a
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- The majority of your shift will be spent working outdoors in
various types of weather conditions.
- Be subject to a drug test and physical Apply today to join our
team! First Transit is a leading provider of transportation
contract and management services, moving more than 350 million
passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500
dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit,
college/airport shuttle services, and rail operations at more than
300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama, and India.
With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First
Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FirstGroup is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed
to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup
will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Transit, Marietta , Lot Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!