Public Health RN
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- Identifies high risk populations and tailor interventions
based on the needs of the population and the resources
Screens and refers clients to other community service
- Completes all necessary orientation, training and preceptorship,
including National Incident Management System (NIMS) courses.
- Candidate must be capable of functioning independently and with
groups, critical thinking skills are a must.
- Provides health education instruction and/or classes to
individuals, facilities, or families, for the promotion and
maintenance of health.
- Coordinates program services with other service providers and
community organizations to promote optimal implementation.
- Provides technical assistance and consultative services regarding
epidemiology and the control of diseases, including lab testing of
suspect notifiable disease cases as necessary.
- Provides health education instruction to individuals, families,
for the promotion and maintenance of health.
- Provides Monkey Pox testing, screening and results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Public Health Nursing experience
Community Health Nursing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited college or
- Current Georgia license to practice as a Registered Nurse
- CPR certification
Keywords: Insight Global, Marietta , Public Health RN, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!