RN Specialty CVOR
Company: Wellstar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2023
ResponsibilitiesAttention all Registered Nurse (RN) candidates!
Are you looking to join an organization that promotes growth and
values your passion for providing care and services to patients,
families, and our community? If so, please apply to Wellstar Health
System today and allow us to find the department, shift, and
facility that best suits your needs! - -
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN positions available within ALL
- Day, Evening, Night, Various, and Weekend Option shifts are
available as well!
- Sign on Bonus, Relocation, and Acuity Differential may be
eligible.At Wellstar, we appreciate all that you do - for patients,
the community and for other team members. Much like our care is
tailored to individual needs, so are our careers. By creating a
culture that encourages fulfillment for each of our team members,
Wellstar supports individuals in pursuing their specific career
goals and well-being! We want to help you make the most of all
life's moments - both on and off the job. -Core Responsibilites and
- Coordinates delivery of perioperative patient care
- Maintains a high level of patient safety.
- Collaborates with health care team members in planning patient
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Assumes responsibility for other duties as assigned.
- Provides age appropriate patient care.
- Promotes team spirit and positive work environment.
- Provides supportive environment for students and staff.
- Serves as professional role model.
- Liaison between physicians, patients, families, and staff.
- Supports fiscal accountability (cost containment) for human and
- Supports performance improvement initiatives designed to
promote quality care.
- Documents patient care legibly, accurately and in accordance
with site/department guidelines.
- Promotes shared governance and evidence based practice.
- Functions independently within a broad range of surgical
- Maintains 12 contact hours per year.
- Manages assigned surgical specialty for flow and cost
- Strives to make the WellStar Standards of Gold part of daily
- Peer evaluation may be required.Required for All Jobs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all WellStar Health System policies, standards of
work, and code of conduct. -QualificationsRequired Minimum
- The qualified Cardiovascular Required or
- Specialty Nurse is a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of
Georgia. RequiredRequired Minimum Experience
- minimum 5 years recent Cardiovascular OR experience Required
- Competent in functioning independently in multiple complex
cardiac procedures and in lifesaving situations Required and
- Sufficient experience in a cardiovascular specialty to function
in the team leader role and to serve as a resource to peers
- Demonstrates excellent skills in circulating role Required
- Dual role of srub and circulating PreferredRequired Minimum
- The Cardiovascular O.R. Specialty Nurse demonstrates a thorough
knowledge of new trends and techniques in Cardiovascular
- Ability to multi-task using critical thinking skills
anticipates surgeon's as well as surgical teams needs.
- Capable of prioritizing appropriate patient care in emergency
- Current CPR certification and participates in annual safety and
infection control programs.
- Emergency call coverage is required for weekdays, weekends and
- Attendance and punctuality must be commendable.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and understand verbal
and written English language.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a clear, courteous,
professional and tactful manner especially in stressful
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills.
- Basic keyboarding skills required.
- Flexible in hours and work shifts due to need of continued
- Must be available for call on weekdays, weekends and
holidays.Required Minimum License(s) and Certification(s)
- Reg Nurse (Single State) 1.00 Required 1.00
- RN - Multi-state Compact 1.00 Required 1.00
- Basic Life Support 2.00 Required 2.00
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support 3.00 Required 3.00
- Pediatric Adv Life Support 4.00 Preferred 4.00Additional
Licenses and Certifications
Keywords: Wellstar Health System, Inc., Marietta , RN Specialty CVOR, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!