Company: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Marietta, Georgia, United States of America
Guardian Pharmacy of Atlanta -is part of the Guardian Pharmacy
Services network and prides itself on its customer service. Each
team member plays an integral part in the success of the
pharmacy.Under the supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, the
Fulfillment Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for the filling
and packaging of prescriptions in an accurate and timely manner for
delivery to our customers.****OVER NIGHT POSITION****SCHEDULE:
MONDAY-FRIDAY 9PM-7AMAttributes:--- Work Ethic/Integrity - must
possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with
company philosophy--- Strategy and Planning - ability to think
ahead, plan and manage time efficiently--- Problem Solving -
ability to analyze causes and solve problems at both a strategic
and functional level--- Team Oriented - ability to work effectively
and collaboratively with all team membersEssential Job Functions
(include the following):
- Prepare prescription orders by verifying information and
pulling appropriate prescriptions from inventory.
- Apply labels to medication packaging, scan and assemble into
appropriate bins in an accurate and timely manner.
- Alert pharmacist on duty of any medication that is not scanning
- Participate in training and development activities to gain
proficiency in other Fulfillment workflow areas.
- Communicate inventory needs to ensure adequate supply of
medication available to complete all orders.
- Assist in maintaining inventory at appropriate levels,
including removing expired or unused meds, marking used bottles and
keeping inventory neat and arranged in-order. May assist in
- Consistently meet pharmacy's established accuracy and
- Work collaboratively with other supervisors/functional areas to
keep work flowing smoothly and efficiently.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstation. Put medications away
and replenish all stock supplies needed.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and
policies pertaining to the dispensing of prescription
- Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED (per state requirements)
- Pharmacy Technician license/certification/registration (per
state requirements); National Certification preferred (PTCB)Skills
- 1+ years of related experience (technical knowledge/skills may
substitute for experience)
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict
- Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire about
inaccuraciesWork Environment:--- Ability to work flexible
hoursFull-Time employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to
enroll in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes
medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and
supplemental life insurance, and PTO.All employees -are eligible to
enroll in our company matched 401(k) plan.
Keywords: Guardian PHarmacy, LLC, Marietta , Pharmacy Technician-Fulfillment, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!