LPN - Marietta, GA, United States
Company: Piedmont Medical Care Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Performs a variety of patient care activities in accordance with
established standards and practices.
1. Triage incoming telephone calls; responds to questions regarding
medications and treatment instruction; coordinates telephone
requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with
physician's directions and protocols.
2. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with clinical nursing standards; observes, records, and reports
patient's condition; advises physician of patient's adverse
reactions to drugs and / or treatments.
3. Provides patient education and teaching under the direction of a
physician; answers questions regarding diagnostic testing and
4. Dresses wounds according to standard clinical procedures.
5. Performs Medical Assistant duties as necessary (refer to MA job
description). - MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse
program.MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
NoneMINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
State of Georgia licensure as a practical nurse.ADDITIONAL
Keywords: Piedmont Medical Care Corporation, Marietta , LPN - Marietta, GA, United States, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!