Med/Surg RN (RN )
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Marietta,
Georgia. (Reference Code: JAW1324) Exciting opportunity for a
Registered Nurse with a fantastic organization located just North
of Atlanta, Georgia! This is a Full-Time, Permanent position.
Position: Med/Surg RN Location: 30 Minutes North of Atlanta, GA
Shift: 7:00 pm - 7:30 am Position Summary: The Med/Surg RN
collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis
and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in
accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates the
effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews,
surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolve
areas for improvement. Qualifications:
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past
five years in acute care hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as
an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty.
- Choose medical coverage through a traditional or
consumer-driven health plan.
- Choose from two different dental plans.
- You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Retirement Benefits:
- All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even
if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement
saving. Education Benefits:
- After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2
years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can
take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited
college or university. Additional Benefits:
- Employees may receive discounts for early childhood
- Discounts on eldercare services.
- Discounted pet insurance.
- Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available
for employees. For more information, please Apply now or send an
updated resume to Click Here to Apply
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Marietta , Med/Surg RN (RN ), Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!