Blood Bank Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Scientist in Georgia
Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: August 3, 2022
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - General - NEW Blood Bank Technologist OR Transfusion
Services Technologist opening at one of the most reputable
laboratories in the United States! This laboratory is known to
follow rigorous quality standards and process controls to meet
state and local regulatory requirements.
- Blood Bank Technologists can expect to perform (in accordance
with standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory
requirements) basic and advanced donor and patient tests, and
interpret results to determine donor-recipient compatibility.
- Full time and permanent
- ASCP Certified Medical Technologist (MT-MLS) OR SBB (Specialist
in Blood Bank) Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Laboratory
- Blood bank experience in either a high volume hospital or
laboratory setting strongly preferred.
- Monday through Friday DAY Shift or Baylor Shift on Evening
- Compensation package includes a highly competitive hourly rate,
fantastic benefits and either relocation assistance or a sign on
bonus! Benefits include comprehensive medical plans (including
vision and dental), FSA, 401(k) as well as generous PTO and Paid
If you are interested in this position or if you are a Medical
Technologist-MLS looking for a position please email
(Reference Code : ACC 06310951)
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Marietta , Blood Bank Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Scientist in Georgia, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!