Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 25, 2022
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs
within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
As a massage therapist at Massage Envy- Windy Hill @Powers Ferry
franchised location, essential duties include performing
professional quality therapeutic bodywork within scope of practice
and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and
protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific
sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding
the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with
applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must
have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to
clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates
various promotions to clients and recommend follow up visits and
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is
prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and
- Other duties as assigned.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Open to change
- Clear and thorough communicators
- Total body care champions
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to improve
effectiveness and build on their modality mastery.
- Great teammates who show up to their shifts on time ready to
jump in whenever needed to get the job done.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage (required), as well as knowledge of and experience
in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and
products to clients as needed to help them pursue their wellness
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you
can focus on doing what you love as a massage therapist, we can't
wait to hear from you and meet you!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Marietta , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!