Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - Employee Health
Company: WellStar Health System
Posted on: June 24, 2022
OverviewHow would you like to work in a place where your
contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve
with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At
Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the
health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to
have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest
professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the
healthcare industry, and in people's lives.ResponsibilitiesThe
Medical Assistant recognizes patient's needs and symptoms in
advance. Provides care for the patient under the physician's
direction. Includes preparing patient for exams, assisting during
treatments, coordinating tests and follow-up care and recording
treatment in medical record. Helps with patient/family education.
Demonstrates competency and skills to serve patients of all ages
including neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric
populations. Performs other duties as
necessary.QualificationsRequired Minimum Education:
- High School diploma.
- Graduate from a Medical Assistant program.
- Certified Medical Assistant -Required Minimum Experience:
- Work experience in a practice setting preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Specific experience in practice specialty may be required.
- Current BLS with the American Heart Association.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently to assure patient
comfort and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate and understand verbal and written English
- The employee should also be able to display a positive
attitude.We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other!
In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of
all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is
designed to provide for your total well-being, including: -Your
Wellness, -Your Pay, -Your Future, -Your Joy. - We think it's
pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members
care for the community. Make a difference in patients' lives--- and
your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Marietta , Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) - Employee Health, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!