Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro IMCU
Company: WellStar Health System
Posted on: June 20, 2022
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center has an immediate
opening for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Neuro IMCU,
responsible for implementing the nursing process based on expanded
knowledge and experience.
The Registered Nurse RN Neuro IMCU is a proactive member of an
interdisciplinary team of licensed and unlicensed care givers who
ensure that patients, families and significant others receive
individualized high quality, safe patient care.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare
personnel or supervise a unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop
health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing:
Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of
nursing preferred.Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
- Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of
- Must have a current ACLS and BLS card from the American Heart
Association on the first day of employment in position.Required
- Experience with direct patient care preferred.
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In
return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all
life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is
designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your
Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty
simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for
Make a difference in patients' lives--- and your own! Here, it's
more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Marietta , Registered Nurse (RN) - Neuro IMCU, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!