Company: Pinnacle Orthopaedics
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat opportunity for licensed Physical Therapist
to be a member of a great team at an orthopaedic outpatient
rehabilitation and sports medicine facility. Full time position
with great benefits and CEU allowance. High energy, new
grad/seasoned therapist, salary negotiable based on experience.
Position openings at our Marietta, Woodstock and Hiram
locations.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submit to the physician appropriate written reports of the
patient's progress at the designated intervals using EMR system
- Assist in determining the needs of the patient and in
developing the therapy plan of care
- Instruct, teach and supervise patients and staff regarding
therapy procedures within scope of practice as related to patient's
- Adhere to all applicable State, Federal, Local and company
standards of care and ethics and policies concerned with the
practice of therapy and among other things, personnel
- Meet productivity and time management expectations as
established by the company and the facility.
- Complete timely clinical documentation to support skilled
- Complete administrative/billing documentation timely and
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrate basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Word,
Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- Travel may be required in instances where the therapist is
asked to work in other Pinnacle Orthopaedic locations.
- Graduate of an accredited program of physical therapy.
- Valid physical therapy license in the state where services are
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/STD/LTD package
- 401k/Profit Sharing with Employer match
- PDO (paid time off)
- CEU Allowance
- OCS Allowance
- Community Event Participation
- Employee Appreciation ActivitiesJob Type: Full-time
Keywords: Pinnacle Orthopaedics, Marietta , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!