Company: Premise Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We have an opening for a Part time Primary Care Physician to
work with our Employer Health Center located in Marietta, GA
Healthcare Without Rival Premise Health is the world's leading
direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers
in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more
than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the
U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected
care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more
than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and
Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and
onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions. Premise delivers
value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give
diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated,
high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the
breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total
populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of
members and their families, helping them live healthier while
lowering costs for organizations.Summary: Provides direct primary
care to patients ages 2 and older on Wednesdays 8AM-2PM ETEssential
- Provide primary care and oversight for the employer based
population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a
health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conduct annual health risk assessments on all members which may
include adult dependents and developing with the patient tailored
- Serve as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by
CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide
support to those using the health care facility.
- Provide quality evidence based medical care that is routinely
provided in a primary care setting.
- Understand and implement medical protocols and clinical
- Develop relationships with the community of providers in order
to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive
- Establish goals for each patient with to be monitored and
tracked by support staff.
- Support patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participate in patient education sessions among targeted
populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass
index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Diagnose and treat acute injuries and illnesses
- Diagnose and manage chronic diseases such as Diabetes,
Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, etc.
- Serve as a consultant for your health site for difficult
patient cases, adverse health trends, and safety concerns.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician
Assistants when requested.
- Provide education regarding current occupational medical
practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provide information and review regarding clinical questions
raised by clients and patients.
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas
to improve patient health and wellness.Basic Qualifications:
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing
wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back
to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine,
Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license and DEA
- Comfortable with technologyWork-life balance is at the
foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed.
We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same
for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers
benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you. Premise Health is
an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or
disability status. To support Premise Health's commitment to the
safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and
patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be
fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where
applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who
are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be
required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC
vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
* *Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can
Keywords: Premise Health, Marietta , Physician, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!