Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Position: Medical AssistantLocation: Marietta, GA Shift:
Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Friday 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Job
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate,
temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and records
information on patients' electronic charts.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to
administer routine diagnostic test or calls medical facility or
department to schedule patients for tests.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Gives injections or treatments, perform venipunctures and other
routine laboratory tests.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Inventories and orders medical supplies and materials.
- Schedules appointments, collects copays, completes insurance
forms, and performs assigned administrative tasks.Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 - 5 years' experience as a Medical Assistant or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Must be proficient in the use of an electronic medical record;
experience with eClinicalWorks is a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred
- Phlebotomy Certification preferredAbout Us: All Medical
Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and
recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the
nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned
recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and
place medical professionals for all types of healthcare
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Marietta , Medical Assistant/LPN, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!