Company: Premise Health
Posted on: May 10, 2022
We have an opening for a Part time Primary Care Physician to
work with our Employer Health Center located in Marietta, GA
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and
patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and
quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be
about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and
it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and
wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of
the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of
the Fortune 1000. Summary: Provides direct primary care to patients
ages 2 and older on Wednesdays 8AM-2PM ETEssential Functions:
- Provide primary care and oversight for the employer based
population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a
health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conduct annual health risk assessments on all members which may
include adult dependents and developing with the patient tailored
- Serve as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by
CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide
support to those using the health care facility.
- Provide quality evidence based medical care that is routinely
provided in a primary care setting.
- Understand and implement medical protocols and clinical
- Develop relationships with the community of providers in order
to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive
- Establish goals for each patient with to be monitored and
tracked by support staff.
- Support patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participate in patient education sessions among targeted
populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass
index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Diagnose and treat acute injuries and illnesses
- Diagnose and manage chronic diseases such as Diabetes,
Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Obesity, etc.
- Serve as a consultant for your health site for difficult
patient cases, adverse health trends, and safety concerns.
- Oversee and supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician
Assistants when requested.
- Provide education regarding current occupational medical
practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provide information and review regarding clinical questions
raised by clients and patients.
- Recommend changes in all clinical areas and/or in general areas
to improve patient health and wellness.If you want to join a team
of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare
professionals, join CareHere, A Premise Health Company for an
unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face
and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an
equal opportunity employer. Basic Qualifications:
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing
wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back
to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine,
Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license and DEA
- Comfortable with technologyTo support CareHere, a Premise
Health Company's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of
our team members, clients and patients, we are encouraging all new
team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where
applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who
are offered and accept a position with CareHere, a Premise Health
Company, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination in
the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment
onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or
religious accommodation can be granted.*As permitted by applicable
Keywords: Premise Health, Marietta , Physician, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!