Company: Southern Veterinary Partners
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Greater Atlanta Veterinary Medical Group is a AAHA accredited
practice located in Marietta, GA. At Greater Atlanta, it is our
mission to provide high-quality health care and wellness services
to help pets live a long, happy, and healthy life with their
family.We offer services including routine/sick medical care,
prophylactic/advanced dental care, general surgery as well as
advanced soft tissue and orthopedic surgery.We provide an internal
medicine speciality service by our boarded specialist in internal
medicine.Our equipment includes digital dental radiography, digital
radiography, ultrasound, as well as laparoscopic surgery
capabilities.With our network of 250+ hospitals, you will have the
chance to learn and interact with other veterinarians and
participate in mentorship and growth opportunities. If you are a
passionate and caring team member, please apply today! As a
Receptionist you will:
- Receive and place calls to clients for the purpose of
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a calm, organized manner.
- Maintain proper documentation through client and pet records,
i.e. referral documentation, previous medical history received,
- Assist all clients by providing necessary instructions,
information and invoices, dispense prescription items per the
veterinarian's instructions, and schedule all future
- Utilize hospital computer systems to document medical records
and communicate with clients and teammates.
- Manage the financial needs of the hospital by maintaining
accurate balances through collection of client transactions,
following all cash and credit card handling procedures, and
following proper opening and closing procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and an exceptional level of
communication in a professional manner.
- Advocate for pets through client education on preventative
care, pet health needs, treatment recommendations and all other
- Maintain a positive attitude in all interactions with clients,
pets and other teammates.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy toward clients and treat
pets with compassion and respect.
- Utilizing standard office/business equipment.
- Knowledge of veterinary medical terminology and
- Flexible schedule including some weekend and holiday
- Experience with veterinary software is preferred.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to
accept direction on given assignments.
- Possession of organizational skills.
- Critical thinking - Understanding logic and reasoning to
identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills,
good judgment and ability to manage stressful situations.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Public Holidays) - for eligible
- SVP offers educational assistance for qualified teammates to
enroll in AVMA-CVTEA accredited veterinary technician programs
- Teladoc- FREE doctor access 24/7
- Discounted Veterinary Care
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- A large network of over 5,000 veterinary professionals who all
share common interest in promoting a collaborative working
environment and individual career growth
- Opportunity to make an impact in your community while -tackling
-a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals
-among a great team of people!
Keywords: Southern Veterinary Partners, Marietta , Veterinary Receptionist, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!