CNA - Full Time
Company: Arbor Terrace Burnt Hickory
Posted on: January 15, 2022
It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work - and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401kWe are
hiring a CNA!
- Full time, part time, on call / PRNHours:
- 7a - 3p, 3p - 11p, 11p - 7aPay:
- We proudly compensate our team members in the top 15% of senior
- Must be comfortable providing care to residents who may have
pets (dog/cat) in their apartment.::As a Certified Nursing
Assistant at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here's why:
- You provide exceptional, personalized care to support seniors
in their activities of daily living.
- You encourage residents to socialize and engage with each other
to keep their spirits healthy.
- You create a safe environment where residents can thrive.You'll
be great on this team because you have:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or a willingness to get it)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNAOur
people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We
can't wait to meet you!:
Keywords: Arbor Terrace Burnt Hickory, Marietta , CNA - Full Time, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!