Caregiver - Full time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CNAs and Caregivers are a vital role in healthcare! You will
make a direct impact on the lives of others every day and develop
meaningful relationships with patients and families. If you are a
compassionate person, we will help match you to a CNA or Caregiver
job where you will THRIVE! What's in it for you?
- A work-family where you can fulfill your mission as a caregiver
and receive the respect you deserve.
- These direct-hire CNA and Caregiver positions are both
full/part-time depending on your preference.
- Competitive pay
- Positions can include a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible
team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits,
short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off.
- High School diploma/GED
- In states where appropriate must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate good
judgment, problem solving and decision-making skillsHow does it
work? We use a unique process to match you with the right job where
we predict you will thrive. Take our quick questionnaire by
applying now. We can potentially match you with several employers
for you to choose from. Our job is to match you to the right
Keywords: Arena, Marietta , Caregiver - Full time, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!