Physical Therapist - Marietta/ Austell, PRN
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DescriptionWE ARE HERE! PruittHealth provides therapy services
to skilled nursing facilities throughout the southeast, including
the Carolinas, Georgia, and now into Florida! We are seeking a
Physical Therapist for our facility in .The ideal Physical
Therapist will have one or more years experience treating the adult
population, and preferably in a skilled nursing facility.At
PruittHealth, we're committed to a lot of things but we are
especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as
well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member
of our PruittHealth family. That's why we attract employees who are
passionate about providing the highest quality level of care
possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking
for a home, rather than just a job - where being part of a family
at work is as important as the type of work they are doing. As a
member of our team, you will also have access to a competitive pay
structure with unlimited income potential, progressive benefit
plan, and a great team environment that reflects our commitment to
caring for our 16,000 partners.Position: PTLocation: For more info,
continue reading the job description below or contact Meredith
Pierard, Recruiter at 470-240-6708. If you are ready to begin your
new career and to apply please email
email@example.com.POSITION SUMMARY: Provide evaluative,
consultative, and treatment interventions to skilled nursing
patients referred by a licensed physician. Maintain effective
communication with PruittHealth partners, patients, patients'
families, and other internal and external customers as
appropriate.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete evaluations, assessments, and treatments in accordance
with policy and the individualized care plan.
- Complete all documentation and records in a timely and accurate
- Follow established policies and procedures as related to the
scope of practice.
- Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care showing
initiative and sound judgment.
- Adapt to change in workload as needed.
- Assists with training/orienting others.
- Provide a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies
and functioning equipment. Have current knowledge of proper
- Foster a teamwork environment. Support cultural diversity.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional
- Report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or
others until the issue is resolved.
- Complete all required orientations, in-services and trainings
successfully and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
supervisor. QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS: Valid professional license in State of
practiceGraduate of CAPTE accredited school. If foreign-trained,
the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical
Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credentials
evaluation organization approved by the APTA. ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND
- Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and
flexibility. Always representing the organization in a positive and
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound
judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of
established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working
with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include
fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection
- Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written
- Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners
and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all
- General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft
Office applications and electronic medical record reporting
following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating
excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain
current license/certification, as required. For more information,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org Job: TherapyPrimary
Location: Georgia-MariettaSchedule: PRNShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 29, 2021, 5:05:42 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Marietta , Physical Therapist - Marietta/ Austell, PRN, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!