Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)- W.E.S.T. Float
Company: WellStar Health
Posted on: October 18, 2020
At Wellstar, we all share common goals. That's what makes us so
successful - and such an integral part of our communities. We want
the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for
our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in
Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the
communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care
models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Wellstar is the largest Healthcare System in Georgia, and we hire
top-rated doctors and nurses. At Wellstar, we all share common
goals. That's what makes us so successful - and such an integral
part of our communities. We want the same things, for our
organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most
integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride
ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We
continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving
quality and access to healthcare.
Apply to this position to be considered for a Full-Time Nuse
Manager position. We have 11 hospitals and our Float Manager will,
depending on needs, will float to any of our regions listed
Region 1 North: Kennestone, Cobb, and Paulding Hospitals
Region 2 North: Kennestone, Cobb, and North Fulton or Windy Hill
Region 3 Central: Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta Medical Center
South, and Douglas Hospitals
Region 4 South: Atlanta Medical Center South, Spalding, and Sylvan
Region 5 South: Spalding, Sylvan Grove, and West Georgia Medical
Our Wellstar Enterprise Support Team (W.E.S.T.) is our internal
Float Team of nursing professionals, which support various
hospitals within the organization. We are seeking experienced,
high-performance, professional nurses to join our team. RNs are
supported by an engaged and caring leadership team. Our leaders
round weekly and welcome open and collaborative communication. We
foster growth and educational opportunities. Our leaders recognize
the outstanding delivery of patient care this team provides, which
often leads to facility awards, along with local and state-wide
Wellstar Full-Time Benefits & Perks
* WellStar offers a great benefits package: medical, dental,
vision, 403B, and pension plan.
* WellStar offers paid time off (PTO) for personal use, such as
vacation, holidays or sick leave.
* WellStar offers work-life balance such as:
* Tuition Assistance
* Back Up Child and/or Adult Care Advantage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Onsite Childcare Centers
* Personalized Concierge Services
This is a float leader position. The leader will be required to
float to any of our 11 hospitals.
Required Minimum Education:
* Must hold Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from accredited
* Master's Degree in Nursing preferred. If bachelor's degree is not
in nursing, MSN must be from accredited nursing school.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
* Registered Nurse actively licensed in the state of Georgia.
* Must have a current BLS card from the American Heart Association
on the first day of employment in position.
* National certification in nursing administration preferred.
Required Minimum Experience:
* Two years of progressive experience in nursing management
Required Minimum Skills:
* Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
and relationship building.
* Knowledge of the health care environment.
* Leadership that includes such skills as successfully implementing
and managing a change process ability to use systems thinking and
inspire, coach others to be successful
* Professionalism and teamwork/collaboration for
* Possess necessary business skills to manage human and material
* Must be a continuous learner who understands health care
financing; strategy and operations for running a business
* Effectively employ data and technology to support work processes
and make decisions.
* Knowledge of risk management and various
accreditation/regulations/licensing requirements assuring that
these are upheld while advancing industry standards through the
achievement of goals by effective management and measurement of
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We
also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and
advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!
Keywords: WellStar Health, Marietta , Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)- W.E.S.T. Float, Healthcare , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!