Company: Roto-Rooter Services Company
Posted on: October 15, 2019
Roto-Rooter, America's premier plumbing and drain cleaning company,
is the name that home-owners and businesses turn to for select
quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it's our
future that has us so excited!
We are looking for an individual who is able to manage our sales
and service team, sell our excavation and industrial services to
commercial and residential customers, and oversee production to
join our team as our SAFETY MANAGER.
Provide safety, and loss prevention leadership. Responsible for
recommending and supporting company shrink control, and safety
programs that support reduction of accident/incident frequency and
reduce shrink and other losses while embracing the company's safety
and loss prevention philosophy and culture.
- Guides and promotes safe work performance by implementing and
evaluating safety processes, policies and procedures. Works closely
with WC Specialist ensuring investigative tools are utilized by the
field. Provides training for managers and all store employees
regarding behavioral safety practices and inventory control
- Promotes a safe environment by responding to critical incidents
such as catastrophic events, violent weather and civil disorders;
reviewing and responding to criminal incident reports; recommending
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by
studying and reviewing existing and new laws; auditing and
enforcing adherence to requirements; rendering opinions; advising
management on needed actions.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and
hazards by surveying operational and occupational conditions;
rendering opinions on new equipment and procedures; investigating
violations; recommending preventive programs and developing annual
- Manage company DOT procedure.
- Overall administration of Workman Compensation claims.
- Understands OSHA requirements; conducts investigations and
responds as needed.
- Manages employee and customer injury response. Oversees
Post-Incident Investigations, identifies Root Cause and recommends
remedial action as needed. Communicates findings.
- Increases employee's effectiveness related to Safety and Loss
Prevention by communicating job expectations; coaching, counseling
and recommending disciplinary action to managers; communicating
values, strategies and objectives; planning, monitoring and
appraising job results; fostering a climate conducive for offering
information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Maintains monthly reporting statistics for the Division.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment through the
enforcement of safety practices, providing information and
- Multi-tasks in a fast paced environment and completes other
duties and tasks as needed.
- Leads support center first responder teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Time management
- Report management
- Effective Communicator
- Customer service experience
- Flexible Schedule when necessary
The physical requirements described here are examples of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered
that might assist those individuals with disabilities in order to
perform the essential task and duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items of
varying weight. The employee is occasionally required to stand,
walk, and reach with both hands and arms. The employee may also be
- Occasionally lift and/or carry, up to 60 pounds from ground to
waist level for up to 30 minutes of a workday.
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- This position may also require 50% or more travel by car.
- Some weekends and evening required.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the
best investment we can make. We also care about the health and
welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are
proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Roto-Rooter Services Company, Marietta , Safety Manager, Executive , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!