Director of End USer Experience (HYBRID - Atlanta)
Company: Vaco Technology
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Our client in the Galleria/Cumberland area in Atlanta is
actively looking for a Director of End User Experience for a
Permanent/Direct-Hire role!**Candidates MUST live in the Atlanta
metro area as this is a HYBRID role in-office 2-3x/week.*NO 3rd
parties/C2C, please.This position will be responsible for leading
the End User Support functions across people, process, and
technology including: 1) Tier 1 support teams, 2) Tier 2/3 Support
teams, 3) IT Onboarding/Offboarding support teams, 4) Campus
Support teams, 5) ITSM program such as asset management/change
management/incident management and problem management; and 6)
ServiceNow IT ticketing system.This position requires the candidate
to have strong knowledge, experiences, skills, and aptitude to
engage in multiple modes, from strategic decision maker to team
lead and manager, to subject matter expert, and where necessary,
sufficient technical depth to resolve challenges.
- Provide technical and leadership direction within the team and
contributes to maturing the overall effectiveness of the IT
organization. Also, responsible for mentoring and leading the EUX
team to an increased sense of team ownership and pride as an
internal business partner.
- Develop the IT Service Management program strategy and
- Manage the overall budget and procurement of End User
technologies, reviewing/approving associated invoices, and
management of maintenance renewals.
- Maintain an accurate, up-to-date inventory of end user devices,
client software licenses and device compliance
- Extensive interaction with senior business and executives and
will work closely with multiple business functions and other IT
groups to effectively provide end user support capabilities across
- Key member of the IT senior management team, serving as a role
model of the Company's values and builds a high performing
organization that can support our growing portfolio of products and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of progressive responsibilities within IT functions
and 5+ years of experience leading people of varying levels, with a
strong track record of work delivery and organizational leadership.
Previous health care industry experience within the provider or
payer markets is preferred.
- Clear and concise communicator who can effectively engage all
levels of staff from individual contributors to executives. Has
extensive experience presenting complex content to business and
technical executive audiences.
- Proven experience engaging senior business and technical
executives to explain and "sell" technology strategies in
non-technical terms to gain consensus and be able to effectively
defend the merits and value of each resulting initiative on the
Keywords: Vaco Technology, Marietta , Director of End USer Experience (HYBRID - Atlanta), Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!