Project Manager - Calibration Solutions
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
The Project Manager is a crucial member of the Calibration
Solution Group and is responsible for leading and managing a team
of professional services consultants to deliver high-quality
consulting services to industrial clients. The role involves the
implementation of project methodologies and processes, the
management of projects, and the negotiation of client
Why work here?:
- Best-in-class calibration products, known for quality and
- Work remotely from home office
- Low travel - up to 10%
- Global company with fast-growing US presence
- Health Insurance premiums paid 100% for employee
- Profit-sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid vacation - 15 days minimum DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leading and managing a team of expert services
- Mentoring and developing team members' skills and
- Provide coaching and guidance for team members on daily
- Evaluating and managing performance of team members.
- Facilitating communication and collaboration within the
- Identifying and addressing team challenges and conflicts.
- Providing project services to clients by implementing
calibration solutions to address client needs.
- Ensuring successful delivery of projects to clients by leading
and managing a project from initiation to closure.
- Preparing plans, scope of services, reports, presentations, and
other project deliverables.
- Communicating recommendations and insights to clients.
- Communicating project status, risks, and issues to clients and
- Negotiating and managing client expectations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining positive
relationships with clients.
- Implementing project methodologies and processes.
- Quality assurance (ISO 9001).
- Willingness to travel for extended up to 10%.
- Any other duties as directed by the Service Manager or
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) or equivalent from a four-year college
or technical school, and ten year' related experience and/or
training, or equivalent combination of education and experience or
Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or
technical school, and fifteen year' related experience and/or
training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different
operating systems, network administration and service desk
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that
occur during project completion.
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on
track and within budget.
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- Strong communication and negotiation abilities.
- Deep understanding of expert services and the calibration
and/or consulting industry.
- B3, Data transfer, Business Bridge, programming, Citrix,
Windows Server, LDAP, SAP, XML.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to evaluate current and incoming staff and make
personnel recommendations to the Service Manager.
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Marietta , Project Manager - Calibration Solutions, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...