Foundation Systems Manager-Foundation
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The Wellstar Foundation Manager of Foundation Systems is
responsible for supporting fundraising and donor engagement
strategies through the management of the constituent database,
Raiser's Edge, and other Applications. This position will oversee
vital functions including database management, gift processing,
data integrity, and training and support of users of the
fundraising systems, as well as other philanthropy related
activities. This role will ensure systems and workflows are
optimized to meet the current and future needs to maximize
philanthropy efforts. The Manager is responsible for optimizing the
data management systems and integration points and will serve as
the subject matter expert on the database management, data
integrity and reporting, both internal and external.
Hybrid Role: Full Time Monday-Friday
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in business,
information systems, resource development other related field.
Required Minimum Experience:
- The position requires a minimum five (5) years of experience
working with CRM solutions, preferably in a fundraising
environment, with at least one to two years of experience working
with Raiser's Edge is required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory or managerial
- Expertise of leading Fundraising CRMs as well as digital
- Demonstrated record of success in managing large databases or
CRMs, ideally in a nonprofit setting.
- Experience with API and modern reporting platforms a plus.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of applicable IRS
regulations regarding philanthropic contributions.
- Strong knowledge of gift processing procedures, established
record of database management, fundraising processes, and donor
relations Required Minimum Skills :
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently while
demonstrating initiative, innovation,
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to
interact and communicate professionally with individuals at all
levels of the organization.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications, including
strong Excel and Word.
- SQL background preferred. Solid understanding of the principles
of database management and business process workflow.
- Experience with data import/export, queries, and designing and
generating reports from a relational database.
- Experience with data analytic tools, Omatic experience
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Marietta , Foundation Systems Manager-Foundation, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!