Company: TBF Computing, INC.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Rate of Pay*
1st year's expected salary: $40,000 - $55,000 minimum.
2nd year's expected salary $45,000 - $70,000
$15.00/hr base. An additional results-based bonus plan, to be
discussed further upon hiring.
Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00AM straight through to
5:00PM. This position includes two, paid 15-minute breaks but does
not include a lunch break. Working a full week will result in 5
hours of overtime. Account Managers may eat lunch at their leisure,
provided they are available to continue work while doing so.
*About TBF Computing*
TBF Computing offers computer and electronics recycling and
disposal services to the Fortune 1000 companies, colleges, and
school districts. We offer custom solutions for a company's
computer disposal needs. We handle all of the aspects involving
The Account Manager is responsible for developing multiple new
business relationships. They will aggressively pursue and close new
business with key decision-makers at companies across the United
States. They will serve as an extension of Sales in order to
generate new business by qualifying, building, and owning a
pipeline of customers.
The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of accounts and
maintain relationships with multiple current clients and customers.
This will be done by maintaining telephone and email contact with
their assigned accounts. They will also serve as the point of
contact for assigned clients and ongoing client relationship
Account Managers will screen all phone calls, manage voicemails,
greet visitors & customers, and either handle or direct any
incoming interactions as outlined in our company's detailed work
_*Note: This is not a work-from-home position.*_
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job.
Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately.
Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
* Address all appointments that have been set for the Account
Manager either by themselves or by Appointment Setters. This will
be done primarily by phone but also by email and other methods as
* Maintain routine phone and email contact with all current
customer accounts in order to address their ongoing e-waste and IT
* Answer all incoming calls to the facility in order to ensure that
no opportunity is missed. Any incoming call that is not a
Procurement opportunity will be directed to the appropriate party
after being vetted for the purpose and general needs of the
* Greet and appropriately handle any visitors to the facility.
Visitors may arrive at the facility for a number of reasons and
will all be required to go through various sign-in procedures
before having their needs addressed.
* Any other duties based on business needs.
* Work closely with the owner of TBF Computing and any
decision-makers of a potential client company while making valid
attempts to gather and exchange in-depth information concerning a
variety of topics, including but not limited to the following:
- The volume and details of electronic equipment that a
decision-maker is looking to dispose of/recycle.
- Any logistical information about client and equipment location.-
Any and all expectations about prices either to or from the client.
Any and all client needs and/or expectations.
- Prepare proposed services documentation according to established
company templates that outline all services and prices that will be
in effect for each deal.
All applicants must be able to meet or exceed the following
* Communicate fluently & clearly in English both over the phone and
* _*2 years of professional sales or account management experience
* _*Passing a drug test and completing a background screening are
required to be offered a position with our company.*_
* Maintain reliable attendance and punctuality to the stated M-F,
* There is a mandatory 30-day attendance period upon hiring. During
this time, no absences will be allowed except for medical
* A minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
* Routinely use a computer to access and input information.
* Follow and strictly adhere to various series of detailed work
* Address all appointments and complete all tasks within the time
* Remain polite, courteous, & professional in all interactions with
both customers and fellow employees.
* Comply with all instructions given by management while presenting
a positive attitude in the workplace.
The following skills and attributes, while not strictly required,
will be extremely beneficial to this position.
* Previous account management experience
* Call center experience
* Sales skills
* Charismatic personality
* Ability to speak clearly, smoothly, and fluently on the phone
* Ability to talk on the phone and type at the same time
* Critical thinking
* Knowledge of computer and IT hardware
A high school diploma or GED is strongly preferred. Any degree of a
more advanced nature is helpful, especially in related fields. Any
special training or related certifications are also taken into
*Benefits and Job Perks Summary*
* Paid Vacation: Becomes available at 6-month employment mark.
* Paid Company Holidays: all company-recognized holidays are paid,
beginning from the start of employment.
* No health insurance at this time.
* Relaxed dress code upon hiring.
* Discount on used electronic equipment including desktops,
laptops, digital cameras, stereos, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* What is your current address?
* Account management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: TBF Computing, INC., Marietta , Account Manager, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!