Restoration Operations Manager
Company: The Connection House
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Seeking an Operations Manager for one of North Georgia's top
water / fire restoration and cleaning companies. Client's company
is extremely family oriented with over twenty years in the business
with a stellar reputation. Helping families in need when disaster
strikes is first and foremost. Professionalism, responsiveness and
customer service will be key to your success. The Client is looking
for a forward thinker who has a lot of drive and can lead the team.
Candidate must manage production operations, ensuring jobs are
completed according to production processes and procedures.
Candidate must also manage all aspects of franchise production.
There is room for growth in a short amount of time. *Candidate must
live thirty minutes outside Canton, GA in case of an overnight
emergency. Candidate must be IICRC Certified.*
*What We Offer*
* $65,000- $75,000
* Available bonuses based on performance
* Health, Dental and Vision Ins.
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Five personal days
* Company Vehicle
*What You Offer*
* Ensure production staff follows Franchise processes relating to
customers and take care of customer needs.
* Network and build relationships with centers of influence
* Keep the Owner or General Manager updated on production
* Manage production managers and manage production staff and
training as necessary
* Work closely with general manager to ensure operations remain
compliant with legal and regulatory needs.
* Develop, implement, and oversee protocols to maintain facility,
vehicles, equipment and consumables.
* Oversee Work-in-Progress (WIP) meetings to monitor progress of
jobs, production Possible
* Oversee or manage Large Loss jobs by providing quick responses to
job loss site ensuring any size losses are handled professionally
* Oversee and verify accuracy of job estimates, resulting in
* Ensure compliance with job standards to achieve defined results
in production division
* Keep facility, vehicle, equipment in working order, ensuring they
is well- maintained
* Make sure production team employees follow safety and risk
management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while
* Review all job paperwork (scope, estimate, job diary, and work
orders) to ensure staff is ready to do the job efficiently and
* Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
* Oversee the management of operational activities.
* Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and
vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization.
* Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols to
ensure a positive customer and client experience
* Must be familiar with Dash, Mica, Xactimate programs
* 2+ years of operation management experience
* Effective written and oral communication
* Intermediate math skills
* Experience in cleaning/restoration industry preferred
* IICRC certifications required
* Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
* Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to
*Physical and Work Environment Requirements*
* Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and ability to lift up to 100
pounds with assistance
* Exposure to chemicals
* Walking and standing for long periods of time, driving, sitting,
* Ability to climb ladders and work at ceiling heights
* Ability to work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces under
* Repetitive pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying objects
The Connection House focuses on qualified candidates striving to
establish a career with our clients. After any successful phone
interview, The Connection House requires an in-person interview
before we present any qualified candidates to our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* On call
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Marietta, GA 30064: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Restoration Operation Manager: 2 years (Required)
* Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response Training
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The Connection House, Marietta , Restoration Operations Manager, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!