Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Home Health - Day Shift - North Fulton - Roswell
Company: WellStar Health System
Posted on: September 17, 2022
OverviewHow would you like to work in a place where your
contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve
with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At
Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the
health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to
have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest
professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the
healthcare industry, and in people's lives.ResponsibilitiesThe RN
Case Manager Home Health -is responsible for providing and
supervising primary care to approximately 25-35 patients in their
home setting. This includes age appropriate interventions that meet
physical, emotional, developmental, psychosocial and educational
needs.The RN Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of
all disciplines throughout the episode of care. The RN Case Manager
communicates with all team members including RNs, LPNs, Therapists,
Social Workers, Home Health Aides, the Physician, patient, family,
and other internal or external individuals to ensure that the
patient's plan of care is appropriately developed, implemented and
that goals are met.The RN Case Manager supervises the LPNs and Home
Health Aides throughout the patient plan of care. The RN Case
Manager participates with leadership to develop and implement
processes to continue improvement with patient and agency
outcomesQualificationsRequired Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing,Required
- Registered nurse, licensed by the state of Georgia.
- Current BLS certification.Required Minimum Experience:
- One plus year of Medical/Surgical Nursing required.
- Home Health, and ICU experience preferred.
- Must possess extremely strong critical care nursing
skills.Required Minimum Skills:
- Strong critical care assessment and clinical skills
- Positive leadership, problem solving skills, strong
organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to write and follow directions to patient's homes.
- Use of Windows based computer, utilizing home health patient
software, email, internet, computer based learning modules,
- Good understanding of home health operations, reimbursement,
law and regulatory processes.
- OASIS knowledge preferred.We'd like to invite you on a career
journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help
you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job.
Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total
well-being, including: -Your Wellness, -Your Pay, -Your Future,
-Your Joy. - We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team
members and our team members care for the community. Make a
difference in patients' lives--- and your own! Here, it's more than
healthcare - it's CareerCare!
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Marietta , Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager Home Health - Day Shift - North Fulton - Roswell, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!