VP of UX Designer
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Title: VP of UX Designer Location: Wilmington, DE
- UX Design, Line manager, 3-6 years experience.
- Must know visual design and architecture
- Must be a HANDS-ON DESIGNER
- experience with wireframe and prototype to completed design
- will have demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing
UX designs and have proven proficiency in all aspects off the
- Will help create and improve consumer applications for both web
and mobile experiences.
- Opportunities to take a product from incubation to production
with the ability to influence the user experience and strategy
along the way,
- Expert capabilities in interaction and visual design, user
flows, and information architecture.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that
requires strong problem-solving skills, self-direction, and
innovative thinking, and consistently driving great design,
writing, and presentation skills.
- Fosters collaboration both inside and outside the team.
- Can juggle several high-level projects while delivering A-level
- The individual can confidently justify design decisions based
on the understanding of modern user-centered design
- Able to efficiently lead a team while being a hands-on
- Proficiency in Figma and other design tools
- Prefers FIGMA and JIRA experience (not very agile-focused at
- Prefer corporate enterprise experience in the financial
industry (banking, card, etc.)
- BA in Design, ID, or similar field
- Master's Degree in User Experience Design
- Certificate in UX and/or Design Thinking
Keywords: The Judge Group, Marietta , VP of UX Designer, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!