Sales Manager 2 Mobility Mid-Market
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At AT&T, we're bringing the world together with innovative
technology solutions. We're pushing the limits of what's possible
and driving groundbreaking innovation every single day. Our
National Business Sales team is redefining the landscape for our
customers by offering customized business solutions from
cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more.As Sales Manager 2
Mobility on our National Business Sales team, you will focus on
mid-market businesses selling customized mobility business
solutions in a defined territory.Key Roles and
- Manages, directs, and supervises assigned outside direct sales
representatives who sell all company products into an assigned
- Directs and supervises assigned sales account managers who
primarily sell on customers premises generate existing and/or new
sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of
customer needs for AT&T products/ services /systems/ solutions
to ensure achievement of both unit and revenue objectives for
- Formulates sales plan for teams assigned accounts and provides
tactical input to leadership.
- Provides input for sales strategies for region. Participates in
the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales
- -Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales
team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult
customer problems and participates in important negotiations with
key customers and supports large account sales.
- Spends majority of the time in the field.
- Requires organizational and technical knowledge sufficient to
resolve complex customer problems.
- Territory may be defined by geography, product, channel, or
- Requires extensive knowledge of engineering and complex aspects
of Company products and service.
- Manages the work efforts of individual contributor direct
reports and influences the hiring, firing, performance appraisals,
and pay reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing direct report
- 8+ years direct work experience and one year + leadership
- Experience selling business telecommunications and/or
technology solutions direct to mid-market, mid-size or enterprise
businesses is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferredRequired
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of marketChanging the
speed of business comes with many rewards - starting with your
paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay - plus commission with
the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or
exceeding sales quotas. We also - provide paid-training and the
career resources you'll need to hit the ground running. Once you're
a part of the team, you'll also gain some amazing perks and
benefits including paid time off on top of paid - holidays,
medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.We
also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phoneReady to close the deal on a career with
AT&T? Apply today.
Keywords: AT&T, Marietta , Sales Manager 2 Mobility Mid-Market, Executive , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!